Modelagem

AJUDA MODELAGEM DE CASCO

Este tópico contém respostas, possui 1 voz e foi atualizado pela última vez por  Anônimo 10 anos atrás.

• Autor
     |  519 Views Posts

GENTE HELPE ME

OLHA SÓ NUN CASCO DE NAVIO TEMOS O 1º PISO E O 2º QUE SERIA IGUAL O 1º OU SEMELHANTE SÓ QUE MENOR SÓ QUE AS PLACAS LATERAIS QUE PREENCHEM O CASCO SÃO MEIO CURVAS AO INVES DE RETAS (ISSO OLHANDO O NAVIO DE FRENTE) COMO EU MODELO UM CASCO DE NAVIO??

Alo
    Leo

Puxa cara não podia pedir uma coisa mais fácil? hehe
    Achei isso num fórum americano, talves te de uma luz, pelo que andei vendo não é fácil modelar um casco, te repasso o texto em ingês, o próprio googel pode te ajudar a traduzir.

The strategy I have adopted is to start with a set of section curves whose vertices are spaced and aligned in such a manner to result in a reasonably smooth and uniform mesh that follows the general lines of the object it defines. Part of the problem is to select a resolution or granularity for the mesh that represents a good tradeoff between definition of fine detail and polygon count, much like the same tradeoff we consider with every model.

Baz, your original section curves were sort of haphazard, if I may put it that way, in terms of the number and spacing of vertices. Some segments had way too many, which would have taken forever to stitch together and driven the polygon count through the ceiling, and they didn”t particularly line up from one section to the next, which would have resulted in an irregular, unsightly mesh. And we can”t have that, can we?
    So I constructed a grid of horizontal and vertical planes (actually the horizontal ones were curved to match the curve of the top of the hull), which I grouped, layered, and superimposed over your sections and profile outlines. Exclusive of the keel, which I did in a separate, similar operation, I decided to go for 18 rows of vertices. So there were seven horizontal planes, and the vertical ones were positioned at each of the original stations (plus another near the front to pick out more of the detail in the shape of the bow, or is that prow?). I set the Arc tool to 3 facets and proceeded to trace your section curves, using a 3-segment arc in each cell of my grid. The fit was approximate, since that was actually a much coarser resolution than you used.

That resulted in the following set of points and edges

Incidentally, when I do this kind of thing, I set Endpoints to 2 pixels so I can see them. So then I exploded the curves so I could see the rest of the vertices. That looked like this:

The rest was just a matter of connecting the dots. As Gaieus has pointed out, this is tedious work, which I am able to tolerate. It beats digging trenches.

The most difficult part was making the transition from the radius around the bottom of the keel to the sharp edge higher up. Also, the original drawings weren”t too clear about the shape of the rudder in section, so I had to fiddle with that for a while.
    All in all, a pleasant and diverting challenge. Feel free, of course, Baz, to tweak it as necessary.
    -Gully

Boa sorte

vlw amigão é dificil mesmo to tentando aprende a modela por aqui pra depois que pegar pratica partir pra um 3d studio max da vida tks..

Você deve fazer login para responder a este tópico.